Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Friday, September 18, 2009

ORACLE CARD


The oracle card I would like to share with you today is from Oracle of the Dragonfae by Lucy Cavendish. From the back of the "Magickal Guidebook" accompanying the deck: "Lucy Cavendish. . . is a classic book witch and adores writing, reading and creating enchanted workshop experiences. Lucy Cavendish currently lives in Sydney with her pixie-like daughter and the spirit of her beautiful labradoodle dog." Her website is www.lucycavendish.com.

The dedication in the front of the book reads: "For you. For having the courage to believe."

The card for today is The Blue Lady. Her motto is: "Nothing is impossible." Ms. Cavendish writes: "What is impossible to some is quite natural to her; she believes in infinite and precious possibilities, and allows what other declare impossible to come forth."

The message The Blue Lady brings to us is to trust and rely on the strength that is within us, to feed and support that strength, to give our dreams a chance. Others may try to diminish us, but we need to know that we can summon our inner courage to resist them. The courage offered by The Blue Lady does not involve armor or a shield or aggressive behavior. It is gentle and delicate -- yet it stays true to who it is and what it does.

As Ms. Cavendish puts it: "Small, powerful moments of courage create a life fully lived."

---------------

In addition to my 60 Tarot decks, I own a great many oracle decks. I love these decks, but don't use them as often as I would like. Every now and then, I am going to share a card from one of these oracle decks here on the blog. I hope people will enjoy seeing cards from various decks and will gain something from the interpretations of the cards!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful and tranquil image. The blueness reminds me to be reflective, to allow myself to acknowledge that inner truth.

    The lady herself has a quiet aura about her, she knows doesn't she, that deep inside lies her greatest strength.

    I shall look forward to seeing more of this Oracle deck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna