Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Five W's and an H

I thought it might be fun to try an exercise or "game" in which I use one Tarot card to answer the questions Who? What? When? Where? Why? and How?

As an additional requirement, each answer can be only one phrase or sentence. The idea is to respond intuitively, without a lot of description or explanation.

Using The Wizards Tarot (Llewellyn Publications), I shuffled and drew:

NINE OF SWORDS


Who? Someone who is allowing fears and worries to rob them of sleep

What? Frightening thoughts that may not be founded in reality

When? During a time when doubts and fears flood your mind

Where? In your mind and in your way of perceiving things

Why? Because fears and worries -- whether real or not -- are getting in your way

How? By challenging your negative thoughts, you can put your fears through a "reality check."

I hope you'll share your reactions or insights into this card as possible answers to these questions!

Zanna

2 comments:

  1. Pretty interesting game, I'll have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will try it, Shannon. I find that it makes me slow down and take the time to contemplate the card from different angles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna