Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cards and Quotes: 2 of Cups


Today's Cards and Quotes features the TWO OF HEARTS (Cups) from The Enchanted Tarot by Amy Zerner and Monte Farber (St. Martin's Press).




“Here is the deepest secret nobody knows.
Here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
And the sky of the sky of a tree called life;
Which grows higher than soul can hope or mind can hide.
And this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart.
I carry your heart.
I carry it in my heart.”

~ E.E. Cummings

5 comments:

  1. That's a lovely quote and just perfect for this time of the year! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I just blogged about this card! though given it's almost V Day, should be no surprise to see it popping around tarot blogs. :) Lovely post and quote. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies. A lot of the cards in The Enchanted Tarot deck look like Valentines to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you don't mind me borrowing this quote for the Love Dove FB page, Zanna. we're posting 2 of Cups images today and this really is a perfect quote for 2 of Cups! :) PS. Another swan!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa, you're right! I seem to be subconsciously choosing "swan cards" lately. When I did the 6 of Swords from the Celestial, I didn't even think about this 2 of Cups!

    You're more than welcome to use the quote, of course.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna