Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cards and Quotes: Knight of Swords

Today's Cards and Quotes features the Knight of Swords from the Art of Life Tarot by Charlene Livingstone (U.S. Games Systems, Inc.). You can read my review of this deck HERE.

Art of Life Tarot by Charlene Livingstone (U.S. Games)


The beauty of using this deck for Cards and Quotes is, of course, that I don't have to search for an appropriate quote. I love the quotation (and the painting) that Charlene Livingstone chose for the Knight of Swords. The painting is a detail from Don Quixote by Honoré Daumier, c. 1865-70.

The quotation is from Danish philosopher, theologian, and religious author Søren Kierkegaard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna