Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Cards and Quotes: 8 of Pentacles

Oops, time got away from me! I hope you don't mind revisiting a Cards and Quotes post from last November...

... the EIGHT OF PENTACLES from the Crystal Visions Tarot by Jennifer Galasso (U.S. Games Systems, Inc.)

The Eight of Pentacles is often considered to refer to an apprentice, someone who is working to hone a skill, hoping to become an expert. On the Crystal Visions card we see a woman at her spinning wheel, paying close attention to what she is doing. The quotation I have chosen to go with this card is under the image of the card.


"Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with
ardor and attended to with diligence."

- Abigail Adams (1744-1818)
Wife of U.S. president John Adams

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna