Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cards and Quotes: Victory & Success

Today's Cards and Quotes features Victory & Success (6 of Spirit) from the Psychic Tarot Oracle deck by John Holland  (Hay House).


"What is success? 
I think it is a mixture of having a flair for 
the thing that you are doing; 
knowing that it is not enough, 
that you have got to have hard work 
and a certain sense of purpose."
~ Margaret Thatcher
born 13 October 1925
Prime Minister of the United Kingdom 1979–1990


2 comments:

  1. I love that card, so full of energy. Dear old Margaret Thatcher, I lived under her time as Prime Minister she was a right old tartar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you might enjoy a word from Maggie. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna