Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Week at a Glance: The High Priestess

The purpose of drawing a "Week at a Glance" card is to get a sense of the sort of energy, circumstances, or personal qualities I might need to be aware of during the upcoming week. I also use this opportunity to become more familiar with decks I don't work with a lot, so you will often see me quoting the creator of the deck or someone who has a closer relationship with the deck than I do at this time.

For the week of August 18, 2013 I am using the Shadowscapes Tarot by Stephanie Pui-Mun Law and Barbara Moore (Llewellyn Publications).

My card is THE HIGH PRIESTESS.


Barbara Moore offers these keywords for this card: "Wisdom, knowledge, learning, intuition, purity, virtue."

I feel I am being called or encouraged to rise above the divisive, stressful, nit-picky aspects of daily life to reside in a calmer, wiser place this week. I have an opportunity to be more in tune with my inner or higher Self, enjoying life at a level that allows me to breathe freely and love generously, to be "in" the world but not "of" the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna