Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Holiday Update

Time flies when you have a major health scare in the family! I spent most of my time from December 19 to December 23 at the local hospital with my husband. He had a stroke and suddenly lost his peripheral vision and some of his forward vision in one eye, with minor vision impairment in the other eye.

Let's just say I think I now know the meaning of the Snake card that I pulled in my Lenormand line of three on December 16...


The oracle also held true in that my husband was discharged from the hospital on the 23rd and thus able to celebrate Christmas Eve and the rest of the holiday with our family. My husband's vision seems to be improving somewhat. Doctors say it may or may not return to normal in the future. But all things considered, the damage could have been much, much worse.

I hope to get back on track with Tarot Notes on January 1, 2014. Until then, I wish all of you a happy holiday season. Enjoy your friends and family!

Best wishes and brightest blessings,
Zanna Starr

4 comments:

  1. I know from experience how much worse it could have been. He was very lucky. I wish a very good recovery for your husband and strength for you for the coming time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear his making good progress. My best wishes for his continued progress.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna