Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Week at a Glance: Choices + Rings

This week I am continuing my exploration of Lenormand style decks by using a pair of cards from the Freshly Squeezed Lenormand by Jean Hamilton-Fford.

CHOICES (22) + RINGS (25)


Traditionally, card 22 is called Paths or Roads. Jean Hamilton-Fford calls it Choices because the main theme of the card is about needing to make a choice about which way to go. Of course we all make many choices every day, and perhaps this card is simply alerting me to pay attention to choices that come up this week, as they may be more important than I realize at first.

The Ring is about partnerships, including marriage. Hamilton-Fford added red and white roses to this card – the red for desire, the white for knowledge.

CHOICES plus RINGS could mean that I am likely to face a decision concerning a partnership or agreement this week.

From The Secrets of the Lenormand Oracle by Sylvie Steinbach:
The Crossroad (22) = choices, decisions, serious evaluation, exercising free will
The Ring (25) = contracts, agreements, committed relationship, satisfying solution (full circle)
The Crossroad + Ring = commitment, settling down, agreement, reunion

I would love to hear your thoughts on how these two cards might be interpreted as a pair.

3 comments:

  1. Perhaps there a choices to be made concerning a relationship or commitment????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what it looks like to me, Ellen!

      Delete
    2. Hi Zanna I can not believe I've written this comment. What was I thinking.(not much! :)) This doesn't add anything new to the interpretation you've given. Sorry I'll do better next time! :D

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna