Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Monday, December 11, 2017

Week Ahead Reading with Mystical Wisdom

This 3-card spread looks at the week ahead, with one card pulled for each of these positions: (1) beginning of the week, (2) middle of the week, and (3) end of the week. The purpose is to reveal “what will present itself for the coming week or what issues you need to focus on.”

I found the spread in the guidebook for the Mystical Wisdom card deck by Gaye Guthrie, with art by Josephine Wall (U.S. Games Systems, Inc.) I am using that deck for this reading. To read my review of this deck, click _HERE_

(1) beginning of the week

UNICORN - Invite Serendipity

We start the week with a Unicorn – always a nice beginning! In the Mystical Wisdom deck, this card advises us to “invite serendipity,” with serendipity being defined as “the occurrence of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way.” I will do my best to invite serendipity early this week, with the goal of having good luck in making “unexpected and favorable discoveries.” I expect magic to happen!

(2) middle of the week

LETTING GO – Learn to Let Go

In this deck, “letting go” is about freeing myself from “situations that no longer serve me.” This is a good thing to do from time to time all through one’s life, I think, and perhaps there is something specific I need to let go of around the middle of this week. Is there an unhealthy attachment or bond that no longer serves me in a positive way? I need to find the courage to acknowledge the situation and welcome change.

(3) end of the week

FRIENDSHIP – Nurture Your Relationships

A lovely card that actually appeared the last time I did this spread with this deck. Clearly an ongoing theme for me. I have an opportunity to focus on how to be a good friend, how to enhance existing relationships and/or develop new ones. There may be an opportunity to offer understanding, compassion, or comfort to someone, or to show someone that they can trust me to be there for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna